Al about spoiling your Bridesmaids!
Let’s face it… these girls deserve to be spoiled. They plan your bridal shower, throw you a raging bachelorette party, they hold your dress when you pee.. they deserve the world! Plus they put up with your finest BRIDEZILLA moments. So what to get them?
I love pajamas so I opted for a comfy silk PJ set for the girls rather than the traditional bridal robes. That way they can wear them after the wedding too and it’s a little more practical. AND the night before the wedding we had a huge slumber party! I found the cutest Bridesmaid Satin set at Victoria Secret here. They were 30$ which is not that much for nice jammies from Victoria Secret… plus they were super cute! Tip when buying bridal PJs: buy a size up! That way they are extra comy and nobody feels uncomfortable if they don’t fit quite right!
Along with the Pj’s I got my Bridesmaids cute slippers from Etsy here. 5$ what a steal! It gave the outfits a little extra cuteness..plus when traveling between bridal suit, hotel, air b & b, etc. it was really nice to not worry about wearing shoes!
Now to the most important part… bridesmaid jewelry! If you are really on a budget I would stick to this. It makes the pictures in your dresses really pop and makes all your girls look uniform! I found pearl bracelets on Etsy here which tied into the pearls on my dress. Just a little something for all the girls to wear that makes them feel appreciated.
Finally, I wrapped all the Bridesmaid gifts in a cute little tote bag with there names on it. That way they could carry all of their things to the venue and it kept us all organized! Etsy here. Bonus.. they can use it after the wedding as an overnight bag or grocery bag!
Tips from the Bride:
- The rehearsal dinner is a great time to give your gifts to the bridal party!
- Order all online items from Etsy early! You don’t want to be struggling to get your gifts together days before your wedding!
- If moms, aunts, grandmas are going to be getting ready with you or photographed before the wedding, get them some PJs too! It makes them feel included in the party and makes the pictures look extra cute! (I got my mom and mother-in-law a pink robe so they were a little different from the Bridesmaids.)
- Bring a steamer! Bridal robes/pj’s always seem to be wrinkly!
- If you don’t have the budget to get gifts for the girls, a homemade DIY gift would work great. (For my Bridesmaid proposal baskets I got candles from the dollar store and printed out a bridesmaid sticker label and they turned out sooo cute.)
- A simple thank you note goes a long way! These girls have done it all for you so show them some love.
That’s Al about Bridesmaid Gifts.