The day of your wedding will be a total blur! Staying as organized as possible will make it so you can enjoy every minute of your special day without feeling stressed and frazzled! I always thought making a wedding day emergency kit was pointless and I probably wouldn’t need it…wrong! There were so many things we were looking for in the bridal suite that we just didn’t remember to bring. I kept all of my wedding day items in a tote bag that way I wouldn’t forget where they were in all of the chaos of wedding day!
I used this cute “Bride” bag that my bridesmaids got me! I put all my day-of essentials in here that way I didn’t forget anything! Link here !
AL the things you will need in your bag:
- Benadryl (I woke up with hives the day of my wedding so this is necessary)
- Advil (In case you get a headache)
- Pepto Bismol Tablets (In case you get a tummy ache from all the stress)
- Cough Drops
- Airborne Chews (In case you wake up feeling under the weather )
** All of these things happened to me so it’s better to be prepared!
- Face Powder
- Lipstick to reapply
- Chapstick (If you put this on a stuck zipper it will help it zip up smoothly!)
- Curling iron (Some of my bridesmaids needed a touch up)
- Bobby pins (To help pin your veil)
** Tip: Keep a small clutch at your head table or sweetheart table with powder, lip stick, gloss, mirror, tissues, q-tips etc. That way your not running around to reapply your lipstick! You can even have your coordinator or bridesmaids set it there for you before the ceremony!
- Steamer (So important! For bridesmaids robes, dresses, suits!)
- Scissors (To cut off tags, snags off dresses, everything!)
- Safety pins
- Extra Earring backs (Mine broke while getting ready)
For the Bridal Room:
- Snacks (Don’t forget to eat)
- Water (Stay hydrated)
- Phone chargers
For your Photos:
- Ring boxes
- Pretty Hanger For your dress
- Perfume bottle
*My photographers were amazing and had all this stuff for me, but just in case they don’t you will want these cute detail pictures.
- Wedding gown
- Undergarments (Don’t laugh some of us forgot!)
- Garter (Don’t forget to put it on before the garter toss)
- Most importantly… sandals for the dance floor! This is a must!
Fun tip: Make a DIY emergency kit for a bridal shower or engagement party to take some stress off of the Bride-to-Be!
That’s Al about the Bride Bag!