When I was planning my wedding I didn’t use a planner book. I wrote notes on post it’s, old napkins, in my cell phone, anywhere I could… it was such a mess. BRIDES, learn from my mistakes. It would be so much easier if you had one place to write down all your notes, budget, vendors, guest list, and keep all the information in one place.
So, I found this planner on Amazon by Caledonia Design Co. and they were kind enough to send me some wedding planners to review for you guys!
This planner is super easy to get, it’s available on Amazon and ships free with Amazon prime. Link here!
Reasons to Buy:
- It’s so cute! It comes in different colors and has cute quotes written throughout.
- It is super practical! It starts the planning process at 12 month and goes all the way till the day of the wedding! Each month has a list of items to keep you on track with your planning timeline.
- It’s affordable for the quality! It’s only $35, and like I said.. free shipping!
What it Includes:
- 12 Month Planning Overview
- 12 Month planning list
- 10 Month planning list
- 8 Month planning list
- 6 Month planning list
- 4 Month planning list
- 2 Month planning list
- 4 Weeks to Go
- 2 Weeks to Go
- Final Week Timeline
- Day of Timeline Template
- Guest List
- Budget Planner
- Tons of space for notes
- Pockets for receipts
It basically has everything you need to stay organized and help you along the way!
Who should buy this:
- Brides (duh)
- Friends and family of the bride
- Bridal Shower Gift
- Engagement party gift
They also sell yearly planners, they’re a something for everyone!
I love this planner, it’s such a sweet and cute company! Link Here!
This planner has my stamp of approvAL.
That’s AL you need to know about wedding planners.